Yorktown Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Yorktown home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a great occasion. You can let our company at Maryland Home Inspectors free you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the move. We’ll take the pressure out of your buy with a rigorous Yorktown home inspection!
Since 2020, our experts at Maryland Home Inspectors have given detailed home inspections for the Yorktown and Greater Maryland areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
Our Yorktown home inspections are supplied by qualified specialists. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the outside gaskets act properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: We confirm that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to confirm the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems properly
Yorktown Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over all traces of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals look over any degradation of the wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like a trace of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We inspect any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Yorktown Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Maryland Home Inspectors for Yorktown Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Yorktown radon testing pros, you can trust us to deliver great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Yorktown home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 410-925-2088!