Woodlawn Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new home with a Woodlawn home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a great opportunity. Let our group at Maryland Home Inspectors free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the move.
We will take the nervousness out of your buy with a rigorous Woodlawn home inspection!
Since 2020, our professionals at Maryland Home Inspectors have given in-depth home inspections for the Woodlawn and Greater Maryland areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Woodlawn home inspections are supplied by certified pros. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We establish that the external doors shut and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber gaskets operate correctly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: We make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals check that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater to validate the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms act properly.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and AC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water penetration: We record all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals view any degradation of wood touching of foundation movement, like degradation of plaster fissures, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals test any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: We verify that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heater review: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Maryland Home Inspectors for Woodlawn Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of Woodlawn radon testing experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Woodlawn home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 410-925-2088!