Home Inspection Woodlawn
Our team is prepared to assist you transition into your upcoming home with a Woodlawn home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is a big moment. Allow our team at Maryland Home Inspectors help you pay attention to making your family prepared for the transition. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Woodlawn home inspection!
Since 2020, our specialists at Maryland Home Inspectors have provided detailed home inspections for the Woodlawn and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The best Woodlawn home inspections are given by trained professionals. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and latch properly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside gaskets work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works correctly
Woodlawn Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof joints: We confirm that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to ensure the controls are working correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your HVAC systems act efficiently.
Woodlawn Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion: We record any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster cracks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical metering and base are act well.
- Safeguard review: We confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Maryland Home Inspectors for Woodlawn Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Woodlawn home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver quality residential inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Woodlawn home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 410-925-2088!