Towson Home Inspection
At Maryland Home Inspectors, our team is motivated to help you transition into your brand-new home with a Towson home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exhilarating moment. Allow our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors to assist you to pay attention to making your household prepared for the move. Our crew will take the strain out of your move with a complete Towson home inspection!
Since 2020, our specialists at Maryland Home Inspectors have given extensive home inspections for the Towson and Greater Maryland areas.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our Towson home inspections are provided by trained experts. Here’s what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will keep an eye out for:
Towson Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We make certain that the outside doors shut and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber seals function properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates correctly
Home Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak issues
Towson HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater to check the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the buttons function correctly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: We review all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster cracks, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We test any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We make certain that your electrical meter and base act efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective devices check: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating: Our professionals view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Maryland Home Inspectors for Towson Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Towson radon testing pros, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Towson home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 410-925-2088!