Timonium Home Inspection
We’re ready to help you move into your newly purchased house with a Timonium home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a great moment. Please let our company at Maryland Home Inspectors free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the transition. We’ll take the strain out of your new home with a complete Timonium home inspection!
Since 2020, our pros at Maryland Home Inspectors have given meticulous home inspections for the Timonium and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection; What We Look For
Our Timonium home inspections are offered by trained professionals. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors crew will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the rubber weatherproofings function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the external walls or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim inspection: We make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals check property grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We use the heating to make sure the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to check the buttons work effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: We identify any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We inspect any notching or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals verify that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Security inspection: We document that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Maryland Home Inspectors for Timonium Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Timonium radon testing pros, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Timonium home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 410-925-2088!