Rosedale Home Inspection
Our team is ready to assist you to move into your newly purchased property with a Rosedale home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a huge opportunity. Please let our group at Maryland Home Inspectors help you concentrate on getting your household organized for the move. We will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Rosedale home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our specialists at Maryland Home Inspectors have provided rigorous home inspections for the Rosedale and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Search For
At Maryland Home Inspectors, our Rosedale home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. Here’s what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Home windows: We validate that the rubber weatherproofings function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions properly
Rosedale Home Outside Inspections
- External walls: We verify that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to confirm the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls act correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your heating and AC systems operate successfully.
Rosedale Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any evidence of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood inspection: We inspect any notching or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: We document that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety devices check: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Rosedale Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Maryland Home Inspectors for Rosedale Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Rosedale radon testing technicians, you can count on us to provide quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Rosedale home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 410-925-2088!