Randallstown Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Randallstown home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is a great occasion. You can let our team at Maryland Home Inspectors assist you to focus on making your household ready for the transition. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Randallstown home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our technicians at Maryland Home Inspectors have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Randallstown and Greater Maryland communities.
Randallstown Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
Our Randallstown home inspections are provided by trained technicians. Here is what our Maryland Home Inspectors crew will look for:
Randallstown Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the external doors close and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates properly
Randallstown Home Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: We document that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
Randallstown HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to validate the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons function correctly.
- Functionality check: We document that your HVAC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion: We view all traces of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: We view any notching or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Randallstown Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective devices check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Randallstown Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating check: Our professionals test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Maryland Home Inspectors for Randallstown Home Inspections
When you work with our crew of Randallstown radon testing experts, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Randallstown home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 410-925-2088!