Pikesville Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Pikesville home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is a huge moment. You can let our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors assist you to pay attention to making your household ready for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Pikesville home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our experts at Maryland Home Inspectors have supplied detailed home inspections for the Pikesville and Greater Maryland areas.
Pikesville Home Inspection Services, What We Check
With our team, our Pikesville home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: We turn on the heater to ensure the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to verify the controls operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of wood touching soil.
- Water penetration review: We document all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wooden framework contacting foundation shifts, like traces of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Security check: We verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Pikesville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating check: We view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Maryland Home Inspectors for Pikesville Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Pikesville radon testing experts, you can rely on us to provide outstanding property inspections in a short timeline.
To hear from our Pikesville home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 410-925-2088!