Parkville Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming home with a Parkville home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a great moment. Let our team at Maryland Home Inspectors help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with an in-depth Parkville home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our professionals at Maryland Home Inspectors have provided rigorous home inspections for the Parkville and Greater Maryland areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Search For
With our team, our Parkville home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. This is what our Maryland Home Inspectors team will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the window seals work effectively
- Garage door: We work the garage door and check that the safety sensor works properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating to document that the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to inspect the controls acting properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros record any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We inspect any rotting wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like a trace of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: Our home inspection pros review any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our professionals verify that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices review: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Maryland Home Inspectors for Parkville Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Parkville radon testing pros, you can rely on us to offer quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Parkville home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 410-925-2088!