Owings Mills Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to assist you in transitioning into your new house with an Owings Mills home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big opportunity. Please let our team at Maryland Home Inspectors free up your time to concentrate on making your household prepared for the new home. Our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete Owings Mills home inspection!
Since 2020, our pros at Maryland Home Inspectors have offered meticulous home inspections for the Owings Mills and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Owings Mills home inspections are provided by trained experts. This is what our Maryland Home Inspectors team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the outside weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: We make sure that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof joints: We make certain that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: We take a look at yard slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals validate that your AC and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals review any evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We test any signs of wooden framework touching foundation shifts, like symptoms of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard check: We validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety hardware: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: We review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Maryland Home Inspectors for Owings Mills Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Owings Mills radon testing pros, you can rely on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Owings Mills home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 410-925-2088!