Milford Mill Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to support you as you transition into your brand-new dwelling with a Milford Mill home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased home is a huge opportunity. Please let our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors free up your time to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Milford Mill home inspection!
Since 2020, our specialists at Maryland Home Inspectors have given intensive home inspections for the Milford Mill and Greater Maryland areas.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The most reliable Milford Mill home inspections are delivered by qualified pros. This is what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will investigate:
Milford Mill Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the external doors shut and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates successfully
Milford Mill Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: We confirm that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals verify that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: We check property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to verify the controls are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system check: We view the AC unit, to document the buttons function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals validate that your heating and AC systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any symptoms of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros document all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation check: Our professionals review any signs of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting plaster cracks, stonework fissures, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any notching or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety hardware: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals test several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Milford Mill Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heater inspection: We view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Maryland Home Inspectors for Milford Mill Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Milford Mill radon testing technicians, you can trust us to offer quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Milford Mill home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 410-925-2088!