Lochearn Home Inspection
We are excited to support you as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Lochearn home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exhilarating moment. Please let our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors free you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the transition.
Our team will take the stress out of your acquisition with a rigorous Lochearn home inspection!
Since 2020, our pros at Maryland Home Inspectors have supplied extensive home inspections for the Lochearn and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Lochearn home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors crew will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the window weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates effectively
Lochearn Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim review: We validate that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to document the controls work effectively.
- Operations review: We confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any rotting of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals record any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: We inspect any evidence of wood in contact of foundation shifts, like trace of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros look over any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Lochearn Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Safety check: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Maryland Home Inspectors for Lochearn Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Lochearn radon testing pros, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Lochearn home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 410-925-2088!