Laurel Home Inspection
We are excited to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming house with a Laurel home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Allow our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors to free you to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Laurel home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our professionals at Maryland Home Inspectors have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Laurel and Greater Maryland areas.
Laurel Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
At Maryland Home Inspectors, our Laurel home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here’s what our Laurel Home Inspectors team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and latch properly
- Home windows: We validate that the rubber seals work properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof sealant: We make certain that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros take a look at the yard slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
Laurel HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system checks: Our professionals review the AC unit, to validate the controls operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We validate that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals test any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: We view any notching or boring of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity issue.
Laurel Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security hardware: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: We inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Maryland Home Inspectors for Laurel Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Laurel home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer great home inspections on a short timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To see our Laurel home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 410-925-2088!