Garrison Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Garrison home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a great occasion. Let our crew at Maryland Home Inspectors free you to focus on making your family ready for the move. We will take the strain out of your new home with a complete Garrison home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our pros at Maryland Home Inspectors have offered meticulous home inspections for the Garrison and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Garrison home inspections are provided by trained specialists. These are what our Maryland Home Inspectors staff will keep an eye out for:
Garrison House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside gaskets operate correctly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof sealant: We make sure that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to confirm the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to verify the controls work properly.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any signs of the wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like traces of plaster fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: We review any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: We make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Garrison Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Technicians review water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Maryland Home Inspectors for Garrison Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Garrison radon testing experts, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections in a short timeline.
To get our Garrison home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 410-925-2088!