Catonsville MD Home Inspection
We are excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased house with a Catonsville MD home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a huge moment. You can let our staff at Maryland Home Inspectors help you pay attention to preparing your loved ones for the transition. Our crew will take the strain out of your new home with an in-depth Catonsville MD home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our pros at Maryland Home Inspectors have provided meticulous home inspections for the Catonsville MD and Greater Maryland communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Trained specialists deliver our Catonsville MD home inspections. This is what our Maryland Home Inspectors crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We inspect that the exterior doors are shut and secured correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: We document yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals utilize the heater to make sure the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms operate properly.
- Features check: We ensure that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any trace of the wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: We test all evidence of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood contact of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security devices check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system check: We inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Maryland Home Inspectors for Catonsville MD Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Catonsville MD radon testing experts, you can depend on us to offer great property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Catonsville MD home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 410-925-2088!