The Benefits of a New Construction Inspection
The Benefits of New Construction InspectionsWhen building a new home, you want to make sure it is safe and up to code. That’s where MDHI comes in. As a 5-star rated and fully insured home inspection company in Maryland, we provide the peace of mind that your project is completed correctly. We offer a variety of services, including new construction inspections, sewer camera inspections, pre-listing inspections, radon testing, and more. New construction inspections are especially important when it comes to ensuring the safety of your home. With this type of inspection, we look at different aspects of the project while it is still in progress. This helps us identify any potential issues before they become serious problems down the road. Here are some of the benefits of getting a new construction inspection from MDHI:
Quality ControlAt MDHI, we take quality control very seriously. During our new construction inspections, we closely examine each aspect of the project for any potential issues that may arise. This allows us to quickly identify any problems before they become major issues down the road.
Peace of MindThe last thing you want when building a new home is to be worried about its safety and quality. When you get a new construction inspection from MDHI, you can rest assured knowing that your project is being done correctly and up to code.
- Home Inspections: We provide an array of home inspection services.
- Sewer Camera Inspections: We use state-of-the-art equipment for sewer camera inspections.
- Pre-Listing Inspections: A pre-listing inspection helps you list your home with confidence.
- Radon Testing: Radon testing is an important part of any home inspection.
- New Construction Inspections: New construction inspections help ensure your project is done correctly and up to code.
About MARYLAND HOME INSPECTORS
Our Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Baltimore and Washington DC
What Our Clients Have to Say
Easy Inspection Scheduling!